Sunday, May 2, 2010

April Contest Winner!

Okay, so the contest winner for April is . .

Bella!
Congratulations Bella!  Please send me your address and I will send you your free bookmarks.

So May's contest is even better.  Now, I still am using the not as good computer, so I can't put in links (you can still use the amazon search box to find what you're looking for though.. But the winner of this month's contest will get a brand new copy of the first volume of the Battle Royale manga.

Why am I giving this as a prize?  Well, it's because it has a similar setting to The Hunger Games.  A bunch of kids forced to kill each other.  They even made a movie of it! So you should definitely watch that, if you go for that sort of thing and don't mind gore.

So, to get this prize, I will need you to do one of these things:

1) become a follower, and a visible one, so that I can see you and be all, 'oh look!  this fancy person is following my blog!  whooeee!'
2) Make a comment on a review post.
3) Buy a book from an Amazon link on my blog

I will ship to anywhere in the world, of course, and being a previous winner does not disqualify you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, thank you :)

    My e-mail is bella-on-toast@hotmail.com ... just send me an e-mail, so I get yours, then I'll send you my address.

    Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete