Tuesday, January 4, 2011

ALA Midwinter Meeting in San Diego!

So for the first time in my entire life, I am going to a Library Conference.
As an added bonus, it's in San Diego where my brother lives so I can visit him AT THE SAME TIME.
How awesome is that?
And I'm going on Thursday!
I am especially excited about the Publisher's New Book Buzz exhibitions.  Meaning I get to find out about new books.  And get new books.  And other cool stuff.
Also, I found out that there is going to be a YA Book Blogger Meetup. So I can meet people/dorks like me (fyi- not common).
I'm hoping to find out about Sweetly, local hero Jackson Pearce's new book. And even though I snagged an ARC of  Across the Universe, I want to see what else Razorbill has. Like maybe Across the Universe t-shirts. I would wear that. Or a Sweetly one.
And who knows what else I will find? Maybe this Divergent book? Maybe this Virals book?  The author of Virals will be there, after all.
And of course, I get to meet Neil Gaiman again!  Whoohoo!

1 comment:

  1. Hope it'll go as well as you'd dreamed it might! It was fun chatting with you at the YA book bloggers meet up, and sorry for being the creepy close-stander in the Maupin line. :)

    ReplyDelete